Pickup Your Free Parks Canada Pass In Person In Kelowna
Category : Where to pick 2017 Discovery Pass
Pick up your Free Parks Canada Pass in Person in Kelowna.
Mountain Equipment Co-Op Kelowna
Unit 100 – 1876 Cooper Rd
- With the 2017 Discovery Pass, You will have unlimited opportunities to enjoy national Marine Conservation Areas, National historic sites across the country and national parks.
- The discovery pass ensures free entry only to places managed by Parks Canada. It does not apply to provincial, municipal or private parks, nor to the many historic sites not managed by parks Canada. Please refer to the complete lists of parks Canada Places.
- Validity period Jan 1-2017 to Dec 31-2017. The 2017 Discovery Pass must be hung from the rear view mirror of the Vehicle facing forward, or placed on the front driver side dashboard facing up.
- Camping, Back country overnight use and accommodation fees are not included with the Discovery Pass.
- You only need one pass for your group or family if you are traveling together. The 2017 Discovery Pass is valid for any group of visitors entering a historic site, marine conservation or national park site together or arriving in the same vehicle.