iPhone 7 – The Choicest Phone from Apple
Category : Misc
iPhone 7 is one of the most elite and expensive phones to have graced the smart-phone mobile market in recent times. It has generated a lot of interest and excitement amongst the consumers. Gadget gurus feel that the new model is quicker, smoother and packed with hi-fi graphical features. iPhone 7 users can enjoy faster app loading, smooth video processing, and superior visual performance.
Overall Specifications of iPhone 7:
- 7-inch crystal clear HD display, 16M colors with smooth 3D touch
- Solid water-resistant metallic Unibody
- 2 GB RAM + huge storage space up to 128 GB
- Newly introduced Taptic Engine with highly sensitive button known as Home Key
- Apple Fusion Quad 10 CPU
- Camera features OIS, 12 MP with f/1.8 and 128mm, auto focus, LED dual tone with flash
- Enhanced sound quality with stereo speakers and no headphone jack
- Good battery life, equipped with non-removable mAh battery (Li-Ion 1960)
- Available in inky black, normal black, gold, silver and rose gold colors.
The Advantageous Features of iPhone 7
If you ask what’s new in the handset, many things have been changed for the better. Apple has been applauded for its unconventional removal of the audio jack, providing great storage options, designing stylish stereo speakers and creating a water proof shield. The powerful new camera equipped with OIS and the brand new Face Time cam definitely speaks volumes about the up-gradation qualities of iPhone 7. It is loaded with the best technical prowess. iPhone 7 has an above average battery life.
Other features are under conventional barriers. It looks very similar to the previous model iPhone 6/6s. There are two handsets available, iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus. The smaller version is priced around $650 for 32 GB storage capacity and $850 for 256 GB storage capacity. The iPhone 7 Plus is priced around $769 (32 GB storage) and $969 (256 GB storage). You will require additional headphone adapters and Bluetooth headphones to fill in the void left by the Jack.